|This post could save you years of frustration AND bring in hundreds of thousands of dollars in new business.
One of the ways I help my clients is by being able to simplify things that appear to them to be complex. And my, oh my, are some advisors’ strategies complex!
They feel like they need to do more, offer more, be visible on more platforms and use multiple marketing strategies and tactics to bring in clients.
When in reality, this causes overwhelm and ultimately burnout because it’s hard to keep on top of everything and still have a life.
But it’s totally understandable that this happens.
Believe me, I know you’re being bombarded everywhere online with sales gurus, trainers, coaches, list salespeople, seminar salespeople, IMOs and FMOs, and more, telling you that their strategy is the best one to get more and better clients.
And maybe you’ve ended up trying as many of them as you can and jumping from one thing to another (Hello Shiny Objects! I’ve SO been there, too!).
It’s not your fault at all.
While all the strategies available to you can and do work to some extent, most of them are not highly effective.
If you’ve made it past $100K annually, here are many of the things you DON’T need to build a high six-figure or 7-figure business:
- A website
- A blog
- A Facebook advertising funnel
- An “evergreen” automated webinar
- A completely new prospecting system
- Copywriting skills
- Dinner Seminars
- Purchased leads
- Accounts on more than 1 or 2 social media platforms
There are many more…but I think you get what I’m saying here.
Now that we’ve listed some of the things you don’t need, let’s talk about what you do need IF you’d like to add a minimum of 3-5 new clients every month:
- Hone in on ONE market and create one simple offer that they would feel foolish saying no to. We’ll find a “hair on fire” pain or desire–something you will help them achieve financially more effectively and with less effort than if they were to do it on their own or with another advisor.
- Post on ONE social media platform—the right one for your market—where you can interact with thousands of people who could be potential clients. Add to that, email and maybe text messaging. Leave all the other social media platforms for later.
- Develop an explanation of your services that highlights your expertise for your one market and brands you as the only advisor that your ideal client withthat need should be talking with.
- Post and send content that gets your ideal clients thinking differently about how to ensure the future they’re hoping for and the unique solution you can provide. Show them your expertise and the results they can expect from working with you.
- Put your relationship with your top clients on steroids
You can literally boil the entire process down into one market, one service, and one social media post per day on one platform while you’re strengthening your best client relationships.
You’ll pique the interest of your ideal clients and have them reaching out to you to learn more.
Imagine how much time you can save yourself every single day by not having to do ALLLLLLLL the things you’re currently doing to attract clients.
Since I stopped trying to reach clients through dozens of approaches and narrowed my marketing in this way, I started to have 3-5 conversations with advisors every week and it has consistently resulted in 3-5 new clients each month. And I’ve helped hundreds of advisors get the same kind of results.
And we’re finding LOTS of free time. For me that means more time with friends and family and more travel.😄
This approach is a brilliant example of “less is more.”
If you’d like to create similar results for yourself, here’s my offer:
We’ll work together 1-1 for 90 Days to tune up your marketing so it creates 3-5 new clients a month and more business from your existing clients.
I’ll help you leverage your relationships with your top clients, choose your target, create an offer that will make it easy for them to say yes to you, develop an explanation of services that will wow them and build your social media presence on the one platform they’re most likely to use.
You’ll be a perfect fit for this process if you’re a financial or insurance professional who has grown a six-figure business but wants to grow it to the mid-six figures, or a million or more.
If you’re interested in this offer just contact me.
I’ll ask you a couple of questions to see if we’re a fit, will send you all the details and, if you’d like to continue, we can get started in time to make 2023 a great year for you.
Can’t wait to talk to you.
In the meantime, keep REACHING…