In Napoleon Hill’s OUTWITTING THE DEVIL, he gives us 7 principles to help achieve mental, spiritual, and physical freedom from the Master of Evil:
- Definiteness of purpose. Decide on your purpose… a grand aspiration, a monster goal, and move towards it with ruthless abandonment.
- Mastery over self. Discipline equals freedom. If you’re driven by impulse all your life, you’ll go nowhere, like a drifter.
- Learning from adversity. Failures are just failures. Whether you learn from them or let them stop you is up to you.
- Controlling environmental influence. Who you spend time with matters. What your room looks like matters. What your car looks like matters.
- Time. Time can make drifting and negativity permanent. But it can also make positivity and wisdom permanent.
- Harmony. In order for you to balance mental, spiritual, and physical aspects of your life, you must be the main actor.
- Caution. Always act. But always think before you act.
Hill tells us, “Don’t allow setbacks to turn into lasting indecisiveness. It’s you versus the devil. Don’t let the devil win.”
If I can help you outwit your Devil, contact me today. In the meantime, keep REACHING…
Want to achieve mental, spiritual, and physical freedom?
Schedule a no-fee consultation with Sandy!