|Advisors who have seen the growth of their business slow somewhere above the $100,000 gross mark and want to get it growing again try to make it happen in several ways that don’t work well for them:
- Increasing their hours doing the same work that got them to that point. This is exhausting and often unnecessary.
- Investing “guru” systems and strategies. This usually ends unsatisfactorily. What makes someone else’s system successful is the intensely focused action they take on it, not the system itself. Most advisors can duplicate the system but not the level and intensity of action that made it work.
- Employing multiple strategies at the same time. Another expensive, exhausting approach with unlikely results. As Napoleon Hill said:
“You cannot succeed in life by scattering your forces
and trying to do a dozen things at the same time.”
What does work is a simple 4-part approach:
1. Bolster your relationship with your top clients
2. Get laser-focused on your ideal client
3. Focus all your messaging, including your WHY, on that ideal client
4. Choose three prospecting methods that work to reach that ideal client
Using this approach, you can actually end up working fewer hours while accelerating your gross income to the mid-six figures and beyond.
If you’d like to explore whether this approach is something that would get your business accelerating again, let’s have a brief chat. contact me and we’ll arrange a time to talk.
In the meantime, keep REACHING…